Posted on Sep 12, 2020

California Online Divorce Attorney

4. Judgment Exceeds Requests in Petition: If your Judgment is by default (the other party did not file a response and no written agreement,, then you may not request an ‘order’ that exceeds the request you made in your Petition
5. Not Enough Information: If you are asking the court to make orders regarding child support or spousal support, you’ve got to explain the basis for the amount you chose (even if you have an agreement with your spouse!) Even if you are not requesting support orders, you still have to explain to the court why not.
Contact Us
Message sent. We'll get back to you soon.